Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Olympic Sports

I'm sorry that I haven't blogged for a week, I'm pretty busy with getting ready to graduate and everything. Since the Olympics end on Sunday, I thought I would make my obligatory Olympic post. It's my belief that the U.S. can never win too many medals, so I tried to think up some some new, sure-fire gold medal events for the U.S. of A.


  • Football--They have basketball in the summer, so why not football? It would be an easy gold.

  • I think there should be one sport that is a combination of shuffleboard and sweeping. Or maybe shooting and skiiing. (Sorry, I couldn't resist making the also obligatory Curling joke).

  • Social Networking Bob Sled--Athletes will have to comment on all of their friends' wall in the time it takes for them to get to the bottem of the track in a bob sled. Bonus points if you can make any new friends.

  • Texting competition--IMHO ROFLCOPTOR LOL ;)

  • Fattyathalon--The fattest "athlete" wins! It would be just like the Biggest Loser, except reverse rules. Also, all of the contestants will all stay in one big house, and NBC would put camera so we could all follow them up to the week before the weigh-in. They would have access to all of the greatest food in the world, with high def televisions everywhere, and couches made of potatoe chips. Then it would all come down to the night of the weigh in. The "athlete" that weighs the most is then lifted via crane to the podium, while the losers are dropped into a giant pool of pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment